2nd window covering finished

Once I realized that it had been almost a year since I started this project, I was motivated to get moving. This Wednesday I took the time to quilt and bind the 2nd of the pair of window coverings.

I was stuck about how to quilt this one. I did the side borders to match the other quilt but I wasn’t sure what to do with the asymmetric log cabin squares.

In the end I got out the walking foot and did some outline quilting. Here’s a close up of one section:

 

Now all I need is a couple of curtain rails and Freya can have a dark room.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s