As I looked for a link to the posts where I started these, I realized that it has been almost a year. Maybe that’s the motivation I need to get the 2nd one finished!
I quilted it using the Orange Peel tutorial at Oh Fransson! Here’s a close up of one section. I didn’t look closely before I took this but I think it’s a good thing that this shows how uneven some of it is. This was my first time, after all.
And a shot of it hanging in the window. Between the quality of iPad photos and the back lighting this pic isn’t the best but it gives you an idea of how it looks in the room.
Earlier posts on this project: